1. Basque/Ball Gown
This type of gown is common in the usual Christian weddings, the basque gown is known for its extremely huge flare. Usually, the flare of the gown is supported by a frame that is stitched into it to keep it protruding out.
2. Inverted Basque
Inverted Basque This is just opposite to the Basque gown and has a downward slope kind of a flare that reaches to the ground from the hem of the waist. It’s a perfect choice if you have a well-trimmed waist and tall enough to let the flare come out to the fullest.
3. The Saree Gown
Unlike saree, these saree gowns are easy to wear, you just need to wear it like a normal gown. You don’t need to worry about the pleats getting messy; you don’t need to worry about the pallu falling etc.
4. Jacket Gown
The jacket gowns come with a unique talent of endowing a traditional look to the bride. These are a great hit in the fashion world of weddings in India.
5. The Tea Length Gown
Tea length dresses are a chic option for a destination or a beach wedding. These dresses are often shorter than the usual gowns and are often knee length or extending up to your calves.
6. The Mermaid Style/The Trumpet Gown
A mermaid wedding dress is characterized by its fitted style, which hugs close to the bride’s body. This style doesn’t flare out at the waist. Rather, it flares at or below the knee, creating a mermaid like “tail” that’s utterly elegant. This “tail” typically features some sort of alluring detail, such as ruffles, lace or beading.
7. The Empire Waist Gown
This style is one of the saviours. It has high waistline with a seam just below the bust and the flare of your dress falls gracefully down the floor.
8. Asymmetrical Gown
This gown has a huge asymmetrically woven flare at the bottom that generally starts below the waist.
9. The Princess Gown
Unlike the inverted basque that remains almost on it place and doesn’t keep dancing with your movements, the princess gown has a flare that is made of soft fabric and keeps flapping along your body.
10. The A-line Wedding Gown
A-Line Wedding Dresses. Flattering for all brides, A line wedding dresses are fitted to the waist and then flow naturally to the floor. The Knot can help you find an a line wedding dress in many different fabrics, including lace, silk, organza, and more.
Beautiful Full Stitched Christian Ball Gown Dress
- Fit Type: Regular Fit
- Gowns are 100% Same As Model Image ,Please ask for Size Information real images ,real video And perfect Size of gown On Buyer Seller Messages.
- 500 rs as Handing Charge Will Be Deduct If ( Return).
- One 3 ring skirt in white color absolutely free.
- We Can Attached Sleeves In Sleeveless Design Gown.
THE LONDON STORE Women’s Red Organza Flower Ball Gown
- Color: Red
- Care Instructions: Dry-Clean
- Fit Type: Slim Fit
- Material : Organza & Tulle | Content : Gown as in Picture with Crinoline Petticoat
- Kindly check your bust and waist size in the size chart and choose US size.
- The Underskirt in the last Picture is for creating puffiness on the bottom portion of the gown to give you Doll look.
Nakoda’s Boutique Women’s Anarkali Style Gown
- Care Instructions: Dry Clean Only
- Product: Party Gown for Women, Material: Mix, Colour: Multi, Size: Free Size, Fitting
- Type: Regular fit.
- It is perfect match for Partywear, Wedding and Ceremony. This attractive gown from Nakoda’s Boutique will surely fetch you compliments for your rich sense of style.
- Care Instruction: Gentle hand wash or Dry Clean Only, dry in shade only, Do not bleach, Medium Iron
Royal Export Women’s Net A-line Long Gown
- Style : gown
- Work : embroidery
- There might be slight color variation due to lightings and flash while photo shoot
- Use dry clean only
Varudi Fashion gown for women
- Gown Fabric : Heavy Soft Net,Inner : Santoon,Dupatta : Soft net With Lace Border, Work : Embroidery ,Product Type: Gown
- Color : Blue , Gown Size : Free Size ,Gown Length : 55 Inch ,Flair : 2.5 Mtr
- Stitch Type : Semi-Stitched , Neck Type : Round , Sleeve Type : Sleeveless